||PCB-ready current/power sensor (unpotted). Handles bipolar currents up to 50 A with an accuracy of 0,5 %.
Our Hall-effect technology addresses electric current and power sensing applications where an OEM component or sub-assembly can be used for:
- Plain AC, DC or of-any-waveform current/power sensing,
- Power/energy monitors/analysers,
- Power supply efficiency meters.
The features of this technology are:
- Practically any package: PCB-ready for smaller units, "current-transformer" type rings (DIN rail mountable or not) and, of course, OEM sub-assembly,
- Trouble free electronics. The sensor is auto-corrected for offsets, drifts and calibration,
- There is also phase compensation of the magnetic circuit inductance. This is particularly important in measuring the active and reactive components of power, and
- As an option we can add a current compensation facility to improve linearity and dynamic range.
||Detail of a 3-phase power analyser, supplied as an OEM solution.
Request further information or a quote/offer
Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd
22 Pigis Ave., Melissia, Athens, 15127 Greece.
Interested in representing, distributing and promoting Cognito Quam products? Click here.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2000-2020 Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd.
Page Keywords: Hall Effect Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Current Sensor, Power Sensor, Energy Sensor.