The Mistral ventilation fan control does not require any set-up and features a very simple user interface and IP54 packaging.
|Mistral Ventilation Control
||With its ergonomic polyester membrane front panel and passive heat dissipation system, it is especially suited for the professional catering and food preparation environment, bringing the following improvements:
- Lower energy bills as the appropriate ventilation rate for the instance is used - full capacity at peak demand hours but lower at all other times,
- Lower noise levels, as the ventilation plant is not running at full capacity all the time, and
- Option to use larger capacity equipment to handle peaks in ventilation rate demand effortlessly.
The Mistral is fully protected in driving three phase 3x230 V induction motors from a single phase 230 V supply with a cable up to 15 m long.
The Mistral is supported by the following accessories:
- By-pass switch, for extra reliability/availability in areas with supply quality problems (brown-outs, dips and so on) which may trip the unit temporarily,
- Output filter, to use with standard grade or long drive cables (>15 m) and to reduce motor dv/dt insulation stress, and
- Inverter duty output cables, cut to measure and dv/dt tested insulation.
The Mistral uses our fully-protected IMOD inverter module which features a large heatsink (requires no fan) and can drive a 2 HP motor at low power factors.
Request further information or a quote/offer
Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd
22 Pigis Ave., Melissia, Athens, 15127 Greece.
Interested in representing, distributing and promoting Cognito Quam products? Click here.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2000-2020 Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd.
Page Keywords: Adjustable Speed Motor Drives, Power Inverter, Fan Drive & Control, Fan Controls, Ventilation Control, Ventilator Drive, Mistral, Catering Equipment, Ventilation Plant, HVAC control.