The ICCDxx line employs thyristor switches to drive thermal loads with complete cycles minimizing supply and load line disturbances and noise.
|Integral Cycle Thermal Load Drive
||They interface with most (if not all) hardware as well as most automation equipment in the market and are a versatile and effective thermal load interface in many applications.
They are all fully protected, digitally-controlled and programmable units. They are simple to install and are effectively employed in applications driving:
- All types of resistive and inductive heaters,
- Ovens, and
Main features of the line include:
- Low noise integral cycle thyristor control. Only complete cycles are conducted to the load, thus eliminating all di/dt and dV/dt caused interference,
- 3phase, 15 - 75 A (per phase), 230/400 V (nominal; 1600 VDC power circuit),
- Drives both, Wye/Star and Mesh/Delta connected loads,
- Complete, electronic protection (overcurrent, undercurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, against noise, faults and disturbances in the supply, phase integrity, internal temperature),
- Versatile two input user/control interface,
- Galvanically isolated bit outputs ("Idle", "Run", "Load Fault", "Fault"),
- Small power supply 20 VDC available to power a local sensor or other automation device,
- Installation-friendly, robust, space-saving "bookcase" style enclosure.
The NSFT/ICCD panel controller accessory enables the ICCDxx to operate in a Quamatic (or similar) network as well as extending its control range.
The SSR integral cycle control drive similarily controls a solid state relay in single phase or less demanding three-phase heating applications.
Download PDF leaflet, request further information or a quote/offer
Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd
22 Pigis Ave., Melissia, Athens, 15127 Greece.
Interested in representing, distributing and promoting Cognito Quam products? Click here.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2000-2020 Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd.
Page Keywords: Integral Cycle Control, Thyristor Integral Cycle Control, Heater Control, Oven Control, Boiler Control.