||Our fully protected PWM solid state relay drive interface accepts an analog 0 - 10 VDC, PWM or potentiometer signal to drive a DC solid state relay (SSR) in pulse width modulation (PWM) control applications such as:
- PLC controlled LED light dimming,
- Potentiometer controlled thermal loads, and
- DC load control such as motors, actuators and solenoids.
The controller is powered with 10-28 VDC and is connected directly without any other components to the SSR and control input source. The PWM frequency is set at the on board DIP switch and different ranges are offered as options:
- Low frequency range (30, 75, 150, 200 Hz) addressing lighting and heating applications,
- Mid frequency range (125, 350, 600, 800 Hz) addressing general and actuator applications, and
- High frequency range (2K, 7K, 12K, 16K Hz) addressing magnetic load, motor and solenoid applications.
It is mounted above the SSR with accompanying 50 mm spacers and screws. (The spacers are also used to fix the SSR at the mounting face).
The solid state relay analog controller sister product is used in SSR AC phase control applications while the SSR ICCD solid state relay integral cycle control drive is used in AC integral cycle control applications.
Sampling/small quantities of all our SSR interfaces are available for online purchase here.