The NSFT/ICCD panel controller has been designed to give local and distributed control capabilities to the NSFTxx soft starter and the ICCDxx thermal load drives.
|NSFT/ICCD Panel Controller
||The NSFT/ICCD controller features:
- Standard panel mounting enclosure (DIN 43700) with an IP54 polyester membrane face,
- Two user tactile switches on the front panel,
- Three status indicating LEDs,
- Solid state switch to drive a bypass contactor,
- Comprehensive signal and power connections with the NSFTxx or ICCDxx hardware, and
- Quamatic or Modbus (link in new window) network connectivity.
The network capability turns the controller to a Quamatic satellite or Modbus slave with the following functions:
- Identity, status, progress and configuration record exchange,
- Record timestamping, and
- Go and quiet (start/stop) commands.
The four NSFTxx/ICCDxx hardware bit state outputs ("idle-run-bypass-fault" or "idle-run-load fault-fault") are repeated, galvanically isolated, for further processing by any local automation devices.
When used with the ICCDxx, the controller extends the available power resolution by extending the available PWM integration period without introducing any further subharmonic disturbances to the line.
Request further information or a quote/offer
Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd
22 Pigis Ave., Melissia, Athens, 15127 Greece.
Interested in representing, distributing and promoting Cognito Quam products? Click here.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2000-2020 Cognito Quam Electrotechnologies Ltd.
Page Keywords: Process Control, Factory Automation, Process Control Instrumentation, Soft Starter Network, Distributed Thermal Control.